London Fields Brewery opening

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WelshPaul

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hi folks,
My housemate is one of those Hackney "meeja" types whom I usually spend a great deal of my waking hours ridiculing, but yesterday she mentioned something that was of some interest.
It seems that there is a new microbrewery that has recently started up in London Fields, Hackney, London (E8 3SB). This Bank Holiday weekend they are opening their doors for a promotional tour/sampling/party which could prove quite interesting if you're in the London area:

http://www.londonfieldsbrewery.co.uk/20 ... nch-party/

I always stumble across things when its too late :cry: ... did anyone go ? even though tis in bandit country may have been tempted to go :lol: :lol:

I went along and it was pretty interesting: a very small brewery but I did enjoy drooling over the equipment! The beers that were left were pretty good, although like a lot of recent "craft beers", very over-hopped; when you consider that most of the hops were from NZ, this made for some very strong-tasting beers.

does seem the 'trendy' thing to do by some to brew some over hopped beer and label it 'IPA' :lol: :lol: ill give it a try though as i like to support micro-breweries :thumb:

Latest posts

Back