Local Wine and Beer Group

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richc

Regular.
Reaction score
This isn't an event announcement, it's part a report on an event and part a suggestion.

I spent this evening with the Bolton Wine & Beer Circle having been pointed in the right direction by Eradite. We spent a pleasant evening comparing commercial wines and their kit equivalents. I enjoyed the event, talking to a group of people most of whom had been making wine and beer for an awful lot longer than I have.

The only way I found out that this group existed was through talking to Bill Lowe at the Northern Craft Brewers and at the Spring Thing. I have previously pointed to this list of local groups (http://www.nawb.org.uk/clubs.html) and suspect there are a lot more groups out there that people on forums like this know almost nothing about.

So, if you know about a local group I'd suggest that you post meeting details here.
If you don't, have a hunt around in your local area, ask the guy who runs the HB shop etc and see what you find, you could discover a great group of fellow brewers and wine makers.

Latest posts

Back