Ireland's Trouble's legacy bill

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my cousins was in the Guildford pub bombing luckily she was unhurt, my wife and i walked past the litter bin in Warrington the day before the bomb with our eldest boy who was three at the time, do i bear grudges toward the decent people of Ireland no i don't they are like the people of all nations there are good and bad in all nations, god i even love the French, do i think there should justice yes i do, there has always been justice throughout history just ask the relatives and those who survived the holocaust so yes justice should be served how can it not be if you are shot in back
The moral of the story Rod is that no one should be above the law...

Perfect case of Whataboutery in some post's. Bottom line a man pointed a loaded gun and pulled the trigger. Hitting a young innocent man in the back as he walked to a Gaelic football match.

Could this thread be closed down. I created the thread to highlight the issue. All victim's deserve justice and the truth.
Unfortunately some can not accept the truth or discuss the topic without being offended. Thanks to anyone who has contributed, you can't white wash history. Hopefully we learn from it and move on to create a better future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back