iPace

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeeH

Insert Witty Comment Here
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anybody own and iPace? Looking to our have our first EV as we do low annual mileage and I can charge FOC at work when on shift.

It will be 3-4 years old with 25-45k on the clock in HSE spec. Maybe first addition if we get lucky.

I have left Landrover Jaguar for good and defected to Toyota.

The difference is amazing. If you want it, get it. But if you want a reliable car, stunning customer service and a 10year warranty, look a through the Toyota range.

Probably no help.

I like the look of the F PACE and wife wants a Disco but too many issues for me.

We have a local Land Rover dealer. More cars in the repair compound than on the forecourt

Does anybody own and iPace? Looking to our have our first EV as we do low annual mileage and I can charge FOC at work when on shift.

It will be 3-4 years old with 25-45k on the clock in HSE spec. Maybe first addition if we get lucky.
By all accounts it's a very good car. You can discount all the reliability talk because that's mostly with ICE cars and bears no relationship to EVs. I know someone who bought a three year old and has now got 85k on it with no issues. Loves it. If it's available on the one you're thinking of, get the extended warranty if you need peace of mind. Less than 1k/yr afaik.

But if you need more info, then the I-Pace forum is the place to go. https://www.ipaceforums.co.uk/

Also a useful buyers guide on that forum: https://www.ipaceforums.co.uk/threads/used-jaguar-i-pace-buyer's-guide.7704/

Last edited:
I have left Landrover Jaguar for good and defected to Toyota.

The difference is amazing. If you want it, get it. But if you want a reliable car, stunning customer service and a 10year warranty, look a through the Toyota range.

Probably no help.

Having owned Type R’s for 8 years, I understand the Jap/Honda/Toyota reliability argument, however there is more to ownership than that for me.

I’ve just got rid of the A45 AMG, that was far from bullet proof but the ownership was a hoot.

Input is appreciated though.

I understand the Jap/Honda/Toyota reliability argument, however there is more to ownership than that for me.

The Rav 4 has been top in the car buyers charts for ages not just because it is reliable ;)

Last edited:
My last 5 cars in order, 14 plate juke diesel really good traded that for a brand new pug 208 ****, daughter passed her test so let her have that and bought a 15 plate clio ****, got rid and got a pug 2008 belt in oil when it got to 35000 i got shut, i now have a 20 plate juke 1.0L turbo chain drive what a car this will be my last one

Latest posts

Back