I Witnessed the delivery of my new child today!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unclepumble

Landlord.
Reaction score
I Witnessed the delivery of my new child today! & isn't she bonny.
conical.jpg

conical1.jpg

180ltrs of conical fermenter, now I just have to build a temperature controlled environment for my new little tyke to live in.

UP

congrats UP, have you got a name yet, what is the weight, was it an easy delivery, the first of many ?
cheers
Fras

Beautiful Uncle, beautiful.... :thumb:
May I be considered as a God parent when you christen her/him? It would make me feel so proud :D :party:

BB

bangala8 said:
congrats UP, have you got a name yet, what is the weight, was it an easy delivery, the first of many ?
cheers
Fras

Yes I am going to christen her connie, not sure of the weight to be honest I was too excited to weigh her, Oh a very easy delivery, and the wife was happy as well :shock: First of many "could be"!

Beautiful Uncle, beautiful....
May I be considered as a God parent when you christen her/him? It would make me feel so proud

BB

No problems just as long as you don't go showing her any dirty pictures or teaching her any rude words!

UP

You and Aleman keep doing it to us all, with those pics :lol:
Any good talking members discount to the supplier :)

jenki said:
Aleman said:
Wait to you see the new Kettle for the Pico plant ;) :lol:
come on then - the suspense .. . . . . . .. .
I can't show it to you . . . I don't have it yet :evil: Collecting it in a week or so :party:

No. you are absolutely right . . . I don't brew beer I just collect breweries :rofl:

Now then, I'm in the process of, sorting this thing out for fermenting in (sooner rather than later hopefully) have just about sorted fittings sample tap etc.

But my question is do you think I would be going over the top if I installed a rouser in the vessel?

UP

unclepumble said:
Now then, I'm in the process of, sorting this thing out for fermenting in (sooner rather than later hopefully) have just about sorted fittings sample tap etc.

But my question is do you think I would be going over the top if I installed a rouser in the vessel?

UP
You know you won't be happy till you have ;)

Back