Humble Bundle Brewing Books

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MonkeyMick

Reaction score
To mark Oktoberfest, Humble Bundle have a pack of pdf/kindle brewing related books available to buy at a very good price. I've just bought a coupke of them to help me solve some issues I'm having.. Seems a good, cheap way to build a library!

Can't share the link as WiFi at the airport is absolute pants and is barely coping with reading forums.

I think this bundle ends tomorrow - Google. Humble Bundle Oktoberfest, and you should find it..

To mark Oktoberfest, Humble Bundle have a pack of pdf/kindle brewing related books available to buy at a very good price. I've just bought a coupke of them to help me solve some issues I'm having.. Seems a good, cheap way to build a library!

Can't share the link as WiFi at the airport is absolute pants and is barely coping with reading forums.

I think this bundle ends tomorrow - Google. Humble Bundle Oktoberfest, and you should find it..

That's a lot of book for £13. I'd be in for it if I didn't have quite a few of those already.

Back