Howdo...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobingtonsmyth

Reaction score
Afternoon all,

Just a quick hello, much like a lot of people I'm new to the world of Home Brewing. Got all the bits and bobs over the past couple of days and about to start my first brew in a short while (a nice little IPA) so fingers crossed that should work out well. Planning to start on extract kits and once I've got them down to a reasonable art work my way to full grain.

Being forced to do this all out in my shed due to the missus not being overly keen on fermenting odours wafting through the house so invested in a brew belt to help keep the fermenting temperatures right.

Well, anyway I'm off to the kitchen to start cleaning and sterilizing. Wish me luck...

bobingtonsmyth said:
Planning to start on extract kits and once I've got them down to a reasonable art work my way to full grain. Being forced to do this all out in my shed due to the missus not being overly keen on fermenting odours wafting through the house so invested in a brew belt to help keep the fermenting temperatures right.
Welcome.....Nothing wrong with brewing in your shed ;) Good idea starting off with a kit and then you can build up to this :http://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=10150 ;)

Welcome buddy :thumb:

bobingtonsmyth said:
............. Being forced to do this all out in my shed due to the missus

Ahhhh another escapee from 'The Missus' :roll: you're in good company here matey :thumb:

highwayman said:
bobingtonsmyth said:
Planning to start on extract kits and once I've got them down to a reasonable art work my way to full grain. Being forced to do this all out in my shed due to the missus not being overly keen on fermenting odours wafting through the house so invested in a brew belt to help keep the fermenting temperatures right.
Welcome.....Nothing wrong with brewing in your shed ;) Good idea starting off with a kit and then you can build up to this :http://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=10150 ;)

Thanks all for your welcomes, please forgive me when I start asking many, many questions.

Highwayman, couldn't help noticing from your posting that your from Snaith, blimey and all that, I grew up in Snaith many a moon ago. (Ok, maybe not that interesting but had to comment).

Back