Home Brew Club

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Home brew club - https://tockify.com/twistedbarreltaphouse/detail/4/1482260400000

Interested in home brewing? Want to hang out with other home brewers, get feedback on your home brew, learn commercial tips, get access to home brew materials? Well then, come join our club!

There are two levels of membership to the club, which are as follows:

Casual - suitable for anyone who simply wants to spend their down time talking all matters of beer geekery and get feedback on their, probably less frequent, incursions into the world of home brewing

Full - suitable for the enthusiastic home brewer, who wants to enter their beer into competitions, obtain access to cheaper raw materials (malt, hops and bottles), and one day hopefully win the chance to brew their recipe on our shiny 6BBL kit. The full membership carries a small one off registration fee, currently £24, which will be used by Twisted Barrel to cover admin costs.

The club meets monthly on a Tuesday evening from 7pm to 11pm.
Feel free to bring along your home brew creations for us all to share!

Weird A Girl from HR at my work is Director of that place. I will have to ask her about it!!

I have thought about joining but I know i would just struggle to make events with kids and her working shifts ect.. Plus I have no beard

same here , i used to do martial arts 3times a week. changed my job 6years ago, now the only thing i commit to is getting fat :-(

Plus I have no beard

Sorted -

Halloween-Clown-Masquerade-Party-Fake-False-Beard-Decoration-Mustache-Handlebar-Mustache-Scoundrel-Beard-Big-Thick-Funny.jpg

Back