hi

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigrob

Reaction score
hi im new to beer makeing ive done 2 kits and would like to learn how to make it properly as i dont think the kits are that goot unless im doin them wrong both kits have been the youngs kits is there a better kit or can someone advise me on how to make it fron scratch thanks. Rob :drink:

Welcome to the forum. Rob :drink:

Have a look in the 'How to' forum, there are some good guides in there that will give you a good idea of what you'll need to move into all grain brewing. I'm in the process of making my first ag brewery, and it's great fun.

On the kits side I've only done one Coopers kit - a ginger beer - and the result was awful. I've made a few other beer kits - always the more expensive two can kits - and the results have always been pretty good. :cheers:

Welcome Rob, BY is right, you can learn a lot just by reading past posts. The best one can kits in my book are the Coopers kits. Good Luck :thumb:

Welcome to the Forum BR.
As suggested, read the "How to" guides, then come back with your questions.
All here will only be too glad to help!

amandak695 said:
bigrob said:
ill be checking that out and thanks for the help

Hello !
I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !
Not if you are a F***ing Spammer . . . . Goodbye!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm an admin on another forum (not brewing related) I've been part of for many years - I have a nose for spammers and that post made it twitch violently :lol: - but without admin rights to delve into the poster's IP details etc, I always hesitate to yell spammer just incase I make the wrong call and **** off a genuine newbie :oops:

We do get a lot of them that post what appears to be something relevant, but the big clue is the link in the sig, which often goes to places unknown. . . and then there are the (more than usual) grammatical errors :roll: . . . . I didn't even bother to check IP details . . . Just banned the and moved the post for the Admin to deal with

PS : Welcome to the Forum BigRob :oops:

Aleman said:
We do get a lot of them that post what appears to be something relevant, but the big clue is the link in the sig, which often goes to places unknown. . . and then there are the (more than usual) grammatical errors :roll: . . . . I didn't even bother to check IP details . . . Just banned the and moved the post for the Admin to deal with
And this naive moron (me) never spotted it! :oops:

hello again ive sorted my first kit out ive put finings in it today there doesnt seem to be much taste to it as i said before its a youngs kit will this change once its cleared or s there just not much taste to them

Latest posts

Back