Hi

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cf.

Reaction score
Hello all this forum is just what I need I'm a complete novice at wine making but love the stuff . I never even knew you could get tea wine . I've just made a nice sloe gin came out perfect so I have decided to try and make some wine just had a few demijohns and a heat mat given to me (yes I'm a cheap skate ) So thought I would give it a go . Like I said I'm completely new to this so please if I ask stupid questions please be easy on me :drink:

Welcome cf,
An easy wine to start off with is a WOW. Easy to make and quick to drink. Moley has done a nice pictorial 'how to'. Just ask away, there are no stupid questions, and this is the place to learn. :cheers:

bobsbeer said:
Welcome cf,
An easy wine to start off with is a WOW. Easy to make and quick to drink. Moley has done a nice pictorial 'how to'. Just ask away, there are no stupid questions, and this is the place to learn. :cheers:

Like the sound of the quick to drink and thanks all for your replays

Thanks all just been to the homebrew shop got all the yeast and bits so going to try the wow wine the weekend

Thanks all . All going well just need bit of advise . Here it goes stupid question airlock stopped a few days back but still bubbles inside the demijohn my question should I let it bubble or is it time to kill of the yeasties and rack the wine

Back