Hi from The Roe valley.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Gerryjo, I am down in Limavady. Thanks for offer of help. I'm considering my options and doing some research at moment. Thinking on creating space in my garage now so I have more room but wondering if the steam created would cause possible damp or make a small shed to do the brewing in. It's all adding up lol. But I do love a drink!
Brewing in the garage is what a lot of us do but having good ventilation is a must but I just keep the door open now and it works a treat.
A big mistake is too invest a lot of hard earned cash and time into a hobby that you'll either love or hate if which most love but there is a lot of work involved though does pay dividends.
It's best to try a few small batches especially with All Grain just to get the feel of it and there is loads of information on the forum with plenty of really helpful folk to calm your nerves when starting out.
Take a look at this thread by @clib and you'll realise how relaxed it can be..

Hi Gerryjo, I am down in Limavady. Thanks for offer of help. I'm considering my options and doing some research at moment. Thinking on creating space in my garage now so I have more room but wondering if the steam created would cause possible damp or make a small shed to do the brewing in. It's all adding up lol. But I do love a drink!
The steam's not too bad to be honest and would be fine if you have the garage door open a bit. You do get quite a strong smell of brewing when the hops go in, but my neighbours don't seem to mind so long as they get paid off with a bottle or two ;-)

Latest posts

Back