Hey from Cwmbran, South Wales

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoppyBrewerUK

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have not been on the forum for a very long while and decided that i would re-introduce myself.

I am an all grain brewer to which i have just completed my 6th all grain which was a nutty chocolate ale. Before i started on all grain i was doing extract kits.

I have been approached by a number of people here in both Newport and Cwmbran in South Wales to ask me if there is a homebrew club in our area. My answwer was 'i don't know'. Maybe you guys could help out? If not i have been asked to start one.

I also do a broadcast every Friday night on Justin.tv surrounding homebrewing and craft ale's and breweries showing videos of breweries with interviews with head brewers and also i chat with fellow home brewers via Skype with playing some of there own video's. The broadcast starts at 8pm, the link is below.

Anyway, cheers for now & i look forward to speaking with a few of you guys.

Gav

hey yeh sure i can

as i said, i broadcast every friday night from 8pm up until midnight. If you go to justin.tv and signup for an account. then go to my channel via the link below and click on the follow button you will get an email when i go live.

Sometime during the week i also do a live all grain brewing broadcast.

http://www.justin.tv/hoppybrewer

Cheers guys

Would be great to see the all grain broadcast, I've been doing kits for years and just getting together an all grain set up ready for the autumn when the weather gets a bit cooler.

Yes,great thanks,don't know what use I'll be other than an idiots guide to brewing. I'm a keen learner and starting from scratch but more than willing to help you and learn along the way.

Back