Hello from Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alfiedog

Reaction score
I am new to home brew and after lurking around on here for the last 3 months and getting lots of tips and advice from you guys thought it was only polite to join and say hello and a big thank you. :thumb:

The knowledge you have dished out in some of the postings has helped me no end and I have made some brews and wines I am proud to share with family and friends.

One of my first to make was Moleys step by step guide to the WOW and what a hit it has been with the wife, she gets very miffed when I give a bottle of that away :D

Once again thanks for your help

Jon :cheers:

Alfiedog said:
One of my first to make was Moleys step by step guide to the WOW and what a hit it has been with the wife, she gets very miffed when I give a bottle of that away :D

I can think of a very easy answer to this problem. Brew some more. :thumb:

Hello and welcome.

Hello Jon, and welcome to the forum! :thumb:

Alfiedog said:
...Moleys step by step guide to the WOW and what a hit it has been with the wife...
That's very thoughtful of you. I've been doing beer so far, but have just bottled a pear cider kit. I might dabble with a Turbo Cider, then a WOW shortly after that.

Latest posts

Back