Greetings from the Isle of Man

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bopalula

Reaction score
Hi folks.

Just stumbled across the forum via a google search for something else.

Currently just making kits, but sometimes modifying them. Had a great result from adding blackberries to a brew in the autumn. :D

Did a couple of full mashes many years ago and am slowly moving back in that direction.

I'm an "active" CAMRA member on the Isle of Man, so have to do most of my drinking in pubs. It's a tough job.

Looking forward to trawling through many of the posts when I get some free time.

:thumb:

bopalula said:
Hi folks.

Just stumbled across the forum via a google search for something else.

Currently just making kits, but sometimes modifying them. Had a great result from adding blackberries to a brew in the autumn. :D

Did a couple of full mashes many years ago and am slowly moving back in that direction.

I'm an "active" CAMRA member on the Isle of Man, so have to do most of my drinking in pubs. It's a tough job.

Looking forward to trawling through many of the posts when I get some free time.

:thumb:

Welcome to the forum from another Islander :lol:

Screwy

Greetings indeed! Good to know there are more manxies out there brewing! Now we just need a home brew shop that'll sell grain & proper yeasts on the island!

Latest posts

Back