GB news

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Reform could win up to 18 seats according to latest poll -

John Andrews
Get in there Nigel and reform 18 seats there’s gonna be more than that mate Martin I bet you wish you were running as a candidate now for reform get the camera on flip-flop and sunaks face Nigel all the way vote for reform vote for reform The political earthquake is happening It’s a absolute disgrace. Nigel is not on the leaders debate tonight.

1719418505392.png

Reform could win up to 18 seats according to latest poll -

John Andrews
Get in there Nigel and reform 18 seats there’s gonna be more than that mate Martin I bet you wish you were running as a candidate now for reform get the camera on flip-flop and sunaks face Nigel all the way vote for reform vote for reform The political earthquake is happening It’s a absolute disgrace. Nigel is not on the leaders debate tonight.

View attachment 101151

Is that a message from a viewer, or one of their journos? 😳

GB "news"

Yes news - they won their category at the awards.

News

BBC Breakfast

BBC News at Six

GB News Breakfast - WINNER

Good Morning Britain

GB News Breakfast emerged victorious at this year's TRIC Awards in the Best News Show category.
Eamonn Holmes, Stephen Dixon, Ellie Costello and Isabel Webster all graced the stage to celebrate winning the gong for two years in a row.

It makes no odds to me how they got the award I don't watch their breakfast show because they won an award I watch it because for me its better than the BBC at 6 am when I watch it.

TRIC has 30 member/sponsors including SKY and many other media companies plus Samsung Sony etc and has been going for years so is regarded as reputable.
Edit Been going since 1969

Latest posts

Back