Gas burner or element boiler?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilikerossi

Reaction score
Hey all! I'm just trying to get a final list together of all the equipment I want when my cellar is ready for AG brewing and just wanted to know your thoughts on the pros and cons of either using a boiling pot and gas burner or a twin element boiler?, I don't mind the extra cost if using a burner is more sufficiant etc..
Also recommendations on where to buy? :hmm:

Thank you all.

Tim

can you brew dedicated inside (garage etc)? does if have power points that can take the load? then electric

do you like out door brewing? have you no power sources? do you like burning things? then gas

The lagunage police will have a field day with that lot :lol:

prolix said:
can you brew dedicated inside (garage etc)? does if have power points that can take the load? then electric

do you like out door brewing? have you no power sources? do you like burning things? then gas

The lagunage police will have a field day with that lot :lol:

:D :D Nice.
Well it will be in a cellar which will have a coal shoot window, when open will have an RVK125 extractor fan with paper mesh, drip tray and ducting toward the boil, my electrician friend will be installing power points next week so that lot shouldn't be a problem? what do you recon?

inside has to be leccy gas to dangerous for my liking inside, also twice as much condensation.

Latest posts

Back