• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale Full all grain kit - Grainfather G30 connect

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tombo

Reaction score
Hi, I have now upgraded to the Grainfather G40 so some of my kit has to go. If anyone is interested the list of what I have is below and I would prefer to see it all go in one lot if possible. Asking price for everything is £500 and collection is Doncaster. I will upload photos but if any more are required then please ask.

Grainfather G30 connect
Digiboil 35 litre digital sparge water heater (with stand)
SS mixing paddle
Hop spider
SS Immersion chiller
2x 19ltr corny kegs
SS Tap
Party tap
Tube heater
Heat belt
Inkbird ITC-308 temperature controller

Malts

Yeast

Hops

Hydrometer

3x Brewing books

The Grainfather G30 connect (Bluetooth controller) has been upgraded to camlock fittings and has a bottom tap to allow easy draining, if required, instead of using the pump (the pump can obviously also be used) and comes with the following – Maltpipe with top and bottom screens + silicone seals, the overflow pipework with grainstopper and inlet cone, false bottom, pump filter, glass lid, recirc arm, whirlpool arm and neoprene jacket.

The Digiboil has a neoprene jacket and metal lid. (I do have the necessary equipment to also turn this into another AIO system i.e the malt pipe, pump etc if required but that would be extra to the kit supplied here).

The 2x corny kegs are pressure tested and have held 30PSI for around 3 weeks now so the seals are all good and they come supplied with a directly connected SS tap and a party tap for dispensing.

The malts are as follows and weights are approx :- Crystal medium - 4kg, Crystal dark - 4Kg, Crystal Ex dark - 4Kg, Roasted barley - 3Kg, Unmalted wheat - 2.5Kg, Black malt - 1Kg, Crystal rye - 500g, Carafa special type 3 - 500g, Carared – 500g.

Hops are :- Willamette - 2x 1Kg, First Gold – 100g, Saaz – x100g, Nelson Sauvin - 80g+150g,

DSC_0633-1 (Large).jpg
DSC_0632-1 (Large).jpg
DSC_0634-1 (Large).jpg
DSC_0621-1 (Large).jpg
DSC_0625-1 (Large).jpg
DSC_0626-1 (Large).jpg
DSC_0629-1 (Large).jpg
Yeasts are :- Philly sour – x1, Mangrove jacks M05 – x2, Lager – x2, Ale - x7

How much you after for the digiboil and do you have a counterflow chiller for sale?

How much you after for the digiboil and do you have a counterflow chiller for sale?
I want to see if it all sells together first but thank you for your interest.
You could try making me an offer I cant refuse though 😉

I want to see if it all sells together first but thank you for your interest.
You could try making me an offer I cant refuse though 😉
Can you pm a pic of the counterflow as can’t see it in the images 👍

Can you pm a pic of the counterflow as can’t see it in the images 👍
The couterflow isnt included in the sale at that price, thats why its not in the photos or description, sorry.
I can include at an extra cost but in any event it wont be supplied with just the Digiboil.

Back