Fresh wort kit first taste

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I kegged the Belgian Blonde today this is from what is left in the fermenter, still very raw mind it is not to bitter and taste wise it’s very good and no doubt get better it has what I think is a very slight bubble gum taste at the end the yeast was fermentis be-256,
735C2998-4DAD-4529-B202-8718B67C8CBF.jpeg

I have put the fresh stuff in a sodastream to get it fizzy in a hurry. Now I try to wait for nature.

I bought 2 kits after watching a vid on yt the Belgian and American blonde from the homebrew shop and they came very well packaged, you get a massive bag of wort yeast and any dry hops if needed all you have to do is pour it into a clean sanitised fv and top up to 20L chuck the yeast in and wait, my take on these kits is as follows, if you lead a busy life job married with young kids not alot of time these kits are for you and will give you pub quality beer, the kits cost me Belgian blonde £32-90 American blonde £35-40, i will not be buying anymore but not because of the quality i am retired and have lots of time to brew but, i can buy a 25kg sack of grain for less than the price of one of these kits and do 5 or 6 20L brews, so if your short on time only drink at weekends give em a go you won't be disapointed

Back