Forum polotics.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BIGJIM72 said:
He won't get on much better at Jims-they wanted to burn me at the stake for being left handed.

Thats a proper noob roasting.
YOUR A FEKKIN LEFTY??? BUUUURRRRRN HIIIIM

Ive always found jims quite friendly :D

think browsers 2nd problem apart from a thin skin was taking cjj berrys word as law.....

cant see the problem with alemans answer meself, consise and informative imo

critch said:
can't see the problem with aleman's answer meself, concise and informative imo
Most educational, and I think on this occasion Tony has been quite restrained in not rising to the bait presented by quite a clever troll.

critch said:
BIGJIM72 said:
think browsers 2nd problem apart from a thin skin was taking cjj berrys word as law.....

I wonder if he'll work this out before or after a hundred over sweet wines?

But honestly, ostracised? I don't think there were any unanswered questions in his post list, which is more than can be said for many brewers, I never took it as being ostracised, just that either the question hadn't been noticed, or no one knew.

Either a fairly clever wind up, or (and if this is true, I apologise for the prior comment) something taken by far the wrong way. At which point it's a shame someone's left for misreading something, but it's their own fault for not taking the apologies and explanations offered.

Brewtrog said:
I never took it as being ostracised, just that either the question hadn't been noticed, or no one knew.

To be fair we did try but you wouldn't take the hint :P :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Jeltz said:
Brewtrog said:
I never took it as being ostracised, just that either the question hadn't been noticed, or no one knew.

To be fair we did try but you wouldn't take the hint :P :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Well, that was the other option, I just didn't give a damn :lol:

Well even though he said he was out of here, for some strange reason he comes on coming back and visiting. :hmm: :hmm:

Code:
Last visited:	Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:30 am

graysalchemy said:
Well even though he said he was out of here, for some strange reason he comes on coming back and visiting. :hmm: :hmm:

Code:

Looking and not posting, they either genuinely peed off and hoping for an apology/explanation, or trolling and looking for a reaction.

Option 1 means the poster is pretty thin skinned considering what's been posted since, well the early apology / explanation stuff anyway. A sad end to a short HBF career, but sh1t happens now and then :(

Option 2, who cares, trolls deserve to be eliminated from the internet, with extreme prejudice.

graysalchemy said:

Code:
I think you need to change your settings, it was actually 6:30am.

Sorry, don't mean to bully :lol:

No they would be polotacs :lol: :lol:

Polotics are ectoparasites found on Polo ponies :lol:

Jeezo someone hit a nerve didn't they!

I read the post, I seen an apology. Being a newbie on here myself I'd have left it at that personally and asked for further clarification on anything I didn't understand.

Having said that there was so much science in that post that even my Lego Scientist Minifigure almost fell off it's perch in confusion! So perhaps I missed the terribly insulting bullying comments hidden amongst the small print or something.

I'll stick to nodding when the clever folks tell me what to do n follow all instructions without question :tongue:

Elburnzo said:
follow all instructions without question :tongue:

Personally I think people should question everything!

If someone says "Do it like this"

Ask them "Why?"

If they don't know then do your own research and make up your own mind, or if they do know, it might be debatable whether you even have to do it. But don't take peoples word as gospel. :grin:

Back