Fleet and Gedney buying

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suppose a pub that is fairly in the middle of everyone would be the natural choice. I am also out of bottled beers so the bottle swap element is off the menu for me currently!

Yeah there are, don't really know much about them if they are any good. Can recommend the Bluebell at Whaplode St Catherines or the Chequers at Weston.

But if someone is picking up from Peterbrorough then the crowland pubs probably suit better. Think the George and Angel and the Abbey are the ones ive heard are OK.

Bluebell at Whaplode St Catherines is nice.

FYI just putting the order together on a spreadsheet.. TBH I am struggling to make the minimum order.

@tondy79 does that work for you?

Last edited:
Hi Sorry for the late reply.

I don't think the bluebell opens during the day mid-week, I think it is only weekends it opens afternoons.

I do have a bit on next week, unfortunately but I could meet Wednesday evening or next Saturday early afternoon?

Thursday Luchtime is OK, but it would be a quick meet due to work.

Just checked, apparently I am booked in for childcare Saturday morning, but can do 12.30pm onwards. Just need to sort something to store it all in.

@MashBag can you let me know what I owe you please? So I can come armed with the correct cash for you.

I know mashbag has kindly offered the sealed buckets, but assuming he doesn't have enough for everyones grain, I have found the below for sale in sutton st james, only asking £3.50 a container. I might swing by and pick a couple up one evening this week, shout up if anyone else wants any. They are food grade, previously had chopped dried mushrooms in them, so a clean with chemclean and they should be good to go.

1718090265230.png
1718090265230.png

Back