First WOW

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamespatel

Reaction score
First ever attempt at home brewing
Bottled WOW 3 weeks ago - worked out at around 14-15 %
Opened the first bottle last night
Finished it
Fell over

Fantastic Stuff

Another 2 gallons on the go currently

Good stuff isn't James :drunk:

It won't be long until the homebrew gods will have you well and truly addicted :mrgreen:

it is indeed fantastic stuff
i've just worked out the most dangerous saying in the world
- it's just as easy to brew 2 gallons as it is to brew 1
what amazed both my wife and I is how clear it was after just one racking (i didn't using finings)
tastes and looks just like a semillon chardonnay to us - i back sweetened with 30 ml of WGJ per bottle
turned out perfect medium dry and very floral - far better than some supermarket or restaurant wines we've had.
Plus i only started this whole process on 20th June

My wife is very fussy what she drinks, but she cant get enough of WOW. I find it much easier now to make it in bigger batches 4- 5 gallon. My friends cant beleive how good it is and when i tell them how cheap it is too make they think i am lying.

jamespatel said:
i've just worked out the most dangerous saying in the world
- it's just as easy to brew 2 gallons as it is to brew 1
No no no :nono:

The saying is that it's just as easy to make 5 gallons as it is to make 1 :thumb:
..... and it lasts nearly twice as long :drunk:

very true Moley
sister in law tried it last night and has asked for 3 cases for her 40th birthday party in november
time for a visit to Aldi this afternoon.

This is no lie honestley, my mate is getting married very soon & after a night in mine with his wife to be, they couldnt beleive how good WOW was. It was that good they asked if i could provide them with 2 bottles per table on their wedding day. My wife pointed out some legal jargon that baffled me, something about not been able to take your own drink etc. but it was a lovely compliment & i would of saved them an absolute fortune as i would of done it free as a wedding gift. The place they are hiring is very expensive, and we all know how much these places charge for "ordinary" wines, it really kills me!

Latest posts

Back