Doubling up hoppy copper kit

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony dodds

Reaction score
Hello, has anyone brewed the wilko hoppy copper kit? I've got 2 and I am going to brew both kits together to 23 litres. Any advice? If I add sugar will it affect the flavour?

Sounds great - not done this as a twocan but did there stout like that and it came out great. No extra malt or sugar required other than for carbonation/priming. You could add extra sugar for more alcohol, but I personally wouldn't and would instead enjoy the deeper flavour you'll get with a 2 cans. Since you have them, I'd pitch both yeasts.

Sounds great - not done this as a twocan but did there stout like that and it came out great. No extra malt or sugar required other than for carbonation/priming. You could add extra sugar for more alcohol, but I personally wouldn't and would instead enjoy the deeper flavour you'll get with a 2 cans. Since you have them, I'd pitch both yeasts.
I brewed it yesterday. Used both cans and 500g of sugar got an og of 1.052.
I pitched both yeasts and the wort tastes amazing. I'm going to dry hop with east Kent goldings and fuggles

Latest posts

Back