Domestic evening TV schedule

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WelshPaul

Landlord.
Reaction score
A man comes homes from the pub one evening, hangs up his coat and quickly seats himself on the sofa. Flicking on the TV and scanning through the channels, he calls to his wife, "can you get me a beer please? It's going to be starting soon."
The wife duly passes him his beer and watches him finish it while he searches the channels.

"Get me another beer will you, it's going to start in a minute?", he asks. Feeling a bit put out, she opens the fridge and passes him his second beer and goes off to do some reading.

Five minutes later, he shouts to her "quick, quick, grab me another beer, it's about to start!"
"That is IT!" she yells storming back into the living room, "You waltz in here without so much as a hello, flop your **** down in front of the TV and expect me to bring you beers all evening without so much as a hello? Do you even realise that since you've been enjoying yourself I've been cooking your dinner, washing your clothes and cleaning our house? Do you???"

"Oh ****," says the husband, "it's started."

Latest posts

Back