Derbyshire Homebrew Club

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to live next to the bus station in Beeston, what's the name of the pub by the railway, that place was great? T

Next meeting is tonight - 28th April, 8pm. Sorry for the delay in posting, I've been waiting to get confirmation from Pete. We decided at the last one that meetings would now be bi-monthly (or whenever Pete remembers to put it in his diary)! :-)

Yeah it's tonight (June 30th) at 8pm, I was late posting the meeting as I only had it confirmed yesterday. You'll find us in the room to the left of the bar.

Next month - July 21st - we're having a meeting at Amber Brewery to coincide with their annual Amber Fest. :-)

Just had a message to say tonight's meeting has been cancelled, I don't know why. I hope you read this in time. Yes it would've been at the Talbot Taphouse. :-(

I'd have been going there on my way home from work so wouldn't have been there until after 10pm anyway. I think we're still on for July 21st at the brewery. If you DM me your email address I'll get Pete to add you to the mailing list.

Back