Corny Keg bar set up (soon to become a keezer)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a quick gander online to look for supplies. Anyone in NI/Ireland used this company here http://thebarcompany.ie/shop/draugh...g/?remove_from_wishlist_after_add_to_cart=347

They will do CO2 for about £50. Much dearer than others but if it lasts for a couple of years then doable. I don't know if they deliver to NI or not but I would be down south a couple of times a year so could call into the shop then and collect.

I went to the club! Had to leave before I had one too many :) I'd only a couple of sips as I was driving, I didn't really know what to expect but there was a fair crowd. I sat at a beer table but there were wine tables. They were busy extracting a load of juice from a few barrels of apples.

Nifex is the place on the Colinglen Road, I was also told there is a place in Newtownards that supplies bottles but needs a £50 deposit. Sorry I don't know the name.

I may well try to go to the next one - I have been lurking on their facebook page for a while and they seem like a great bunch of guys.

I live in Newtownards and my nephew works for the motor factors so I might well strike lucky with the CO2 - (nephew gets discount!!)

Latest posts

Back