can you make a home brew barrel?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris_sadler

Reaction score
hi can any1 help me is it possible to make a home brew barrel to put my beer in to dispense? if not is there anywere online to get a cheap 1 thanks

What are you after, something like a cheap King Keg ? Might know someone who has some :whistle:

do you mean coopering it out of wood if so its quite difficult but thier are still folks doing it and it cost a lot
you need to make staves that are slightly curved so that they bow out in the midlle and also have a taper on there sides if you think you can do that you are half way thier. I was gonint to have a go at it my self but i cant get the bands that lock it all together .
if you are near croydon i wouldn't mind helping you out with it

yes wez lookin for somthing like a cheap king keg i need somthin put the beer im brewing in, was gonna bottle it but the thort of cleaning 40 pint bottles not really up for it :lol: so keg is lookin the best way about it

Where are you located, I'm in Tamworth just north of Brum.

How many are you after? I have 4 and would be happy to sell on at £10 each + P&P (shame you are not closer)

PS - Buxton is nice, we have stayed a few times in the hotels on the Broadwalk.

Ok i'll get a price for P&P and PM you (obviously i'll do it as cheap as I can) :thumb:

Should be able to post next week :thumb:

Paypal? - I'll PM you the details tomorrow :thumb:

Cant trust the fingers tonight :D

PS - pop into chat to say hi - click the red link at the top!

Wez said:
How many are you after? I have 4 and would be happy to sell on at £10 each + P&P (shame you are not closer)

Hi mate if you have any left im looking for a couple of barrels as i have two brews on the go at the moment? I can pay by paypal let me know :thumb:

I'll also take one - or two - if you have any left!!

pm me the details and I'll sort you out via paypal :thumb: :drink:

Got to have somewhere to put all the AG brews I'm planning to make :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back