British Octopus.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Landlord.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I am no veggie but must admit he has a point and as he says later in the thread at the close of play it will be in the bin, what a waste.

ooooo.jpg

At £1.41, it looks good value, although I'm not sure I would know how to cook one.

Next time I'm in Morrrisons, I might look out for one or something similar, t'internet is a wonderful resource for recipes and such

Octopuses are smart, They have problem solving intelligence.

If you keep them in marine aquaria they will get to know you personally much the same as a cat or dog would do.

I'm making a conscious effort to eat less meat, particularly things with fur. I'm fine catching and eating fish, they've lived a free and natural life, and I despatch them straight away. I'm still eating chicken, but as someone who keeps hens (and is rather fond of them) I can see me stopping that too.....

To be honest the older i get the less red meat i eat i do eat chicken quite often and i occasionally like Cumberland sausage from Booths (well known for decent quality meat) they are currently building a McDonalds in our town (in Booths car park) so i guess i will be trying a burger in the not too distant future (haven't had a McD's in donkeys years)

1628105254954.png

Only way to eat baby octopus is pickled. I have tried the bigger ones they are as tough as boot leather. I have tried the long boil before the barbie, and beating the hell out of them, they are still tough.

Latest posts

Back