Beardy Weirdies....

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you a beardy weirdy?

• Beard?

• Weird?

• Bearded and weird?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted for weird :lol:

No beard here......recently got in to DE wet shaving and it has been a revaltion for my skin :D
See my 'Shaving' thread in the Snug.

Maybe I should change my signature around??
'Just because I'm different, doesn't mean I'm wrong. I'm just weird.'

Clean shaven these days. lot of years since I had a beard :!:

weird.... maybe :roll:

odd..... yup

eccentric ..... certainly

Myserhabul Ghytte .... ohhhhh no :nono: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Theres 2 or 3 of us here that have joined a ' UK based traditional wet shaving and Gentlemans grooming forum' :cool:

After years of finding shaving an uncomfortable chore, I now look forward to and actually enjoy my daily routine of a proper wet shave :thumb:

Baz Chaz said:
Theres 2 or 3 of us here that have joined a ' UK based traditional wet shaving and Gentlemans grooming forum' :cool:

Oh Joy a new forum for me to annoy :lol: :lol:

graysalchemy said:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Excellent - don't forget to report back! :roll:

yup, ten years behind the beard, had Movember off, but has been reinstated.
Weird, asbo-chuffin-lootley, i an engineer, and always have been (sic).

Great thread :thumb:

Tony said:
graysalchemy said:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Excellent - don't forget to report back! :roll:

I think I will give it a miss actually. I am back on speaking terms with the framers forum but someone who probably has a beard and elbow patches in australia seems to be giving me grief at every post I give, I don't think he likes contract framers :lol: :lol: he has letters after his name :lol: :lol:

Beardy Wierdy said:
oops i think i've started something :whistle:

what can i say.... the name says it all.

:rofl:

No my last few posts were in reference to my fall from grace on another site which I serialised on here only to backfire on me :oops: :oops:

Had a beard for the last 37 years or so. Couldn't be a....d shaving when I had to get up early for shift work. Weird, possibly :wha:

I've never had a proper beard but have done 4 or 5 days without shaving when off work and I rarely shave at the weekend unless SWMBO expects me to be presentable.

I've also noticed that my facial hair is coming in a bit lighter than it used to :eek: :lol:

Dunfie said:
I've also noticed that my facial hair is coming in a bit lighter than it used to :eek: :lol:

Yes... I've noticed that too.. I've been making out to people that it's blond but it's obviously grey ;)

I was nicknamed Beardy Weirdy at my current place of work before I even started here. Apparently one of the interviewers mentioned to someone in the office that they'd interviewed a guy with a beard and were looking at hiring him, and I was instantly given the nickname. Charming! :lol:

Well that's settled then...

52%....of us are weird.. :thumb:
30%....of us are bearded and weird :clap:
18%....of us are with beard :ugeek:

I just had a thought....we have some female members... :pray:

:rofl: :rofl:

Latest posts

Back