AG#4 Caremalised Kenny

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The trick with caramelisation is to get yourself a large le Cruset stockpot, and put it on the stove and get it as hot as possible. What you then do is to take about a liter of the first runnings in a jug and pour it onto the hot pan (If foams up a bit as this is done so you have been warned). It should reduce down erally quickly, when you get to the toffee stage, take another liter of runnings (1st runnings not required) add that to the pan and dissolve the caramel .. . add back to the boiler.

I kegged this bright yesterday, When I say brite I mean its slightly hazy. Its in teh chiller at 10c at 10PSi and
OMG I have never tasted anythiong as gorgeous in all my life. I was expecting overpowering toffee but no there is just a hint.
This ale is smoother than slinky McVelvets cashmere codpiece.
Cest des testicule de chien.
Tis gertlush

Only trouble is Im away inthe caravan fro 2 weeks and SWMBO wont let me take the chiller and the keg with me..... Mind you an extra two weeks unmolested by me... What will it be like then... :D

This ale is smoother than slinky McVelvets cashmere codpiece.

ROFLMAO ahahahahahahahahahah :lol: :lol: :lol:

my god i'm getting some strange looks from laughing so hard in the office :D

Frisp it's always such a pleasure reading your posts... even moreso when you're ******!!!

don't ever sober up!!! :drink: :drunk: :drink:

Latest posts

Back