Addictive

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andiman

Reaction score
Well I've managed to polish off two batches before a long storing for full flavour. As it was too nice lol
I've got 1 gall left of wherry with another brew started I just hope I can leave it alone this time to mature lol

Getting hold of other kits seems to be a bit pricey plus postage costs works out at approx £1 per pint. Is there any secret places with great kits at reasonable costs
Cheers all. And a very merry Xmas

Go all grain young man...go all grain......

Kits are relatively expensive, but when compared to shop bought craft beers they work out reasonable

Of course you could always drink cheap cr*p...... :mrgreen:

andiman said:
Well I've managed to polish off two batches before a long storing for full flavour. As it was too nice lol
I've got 1 gall left of wherry with another brew started I just hope I can leave it alone this time to mature lol

Getting hold of other kits seems to be a bit pricey plus postage costs works out at approx £1 per pint. Is there any secret places with great kits at reasonable costs
Cheers all. And a very merry Xmas
Tescos direct online do a lot of coopers kits at under £12 and you can use click and collect, to pick it up at your local tescos.Im lucky to have a good wee homebrew shop near me here in belfast.

Latest posts

Back