A bunch of labels I've designed.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donny70

Reaction score
Maybe I'm crazy, but anytime I finalize a nice brew I do a label for it. Here they all are if anyone's interested. :D :D

DOCGALAXYPALELABEL2.jpg

GOLDENALE.jpg

AMBERLABEL.jpg

DOCDIABLOLABEL.jpg

DOUBLECHOCLABEL-1.jpg

CAMPFIRELABEL.jpg

HALFWIT2-1.jpg

DOCSUMMERWITALELABELWIDE2.jpg

DOCCIDERLABEL-1.jpg

TRAPPISTLABEL.jpg

JAPANESESAKElabel.jpg

WOW..wish I had the talent, ability or aptitude to design labels like those.. :clap: What program do you use??. You should do it for a living... :thumb:

Dieseljockey said:
WOW..wish I had the talent, ability or aptitude to design labels like those.. :clap: What program do you use??. You should do it for a living... :thumb:
Same here, some of those labels are better than commercial ones. :hat: :hat:

BB :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Absolutely glorious work! I wad hoping to do something similar, but I am curious... how are you labelling your bottles? Is there a means of doing only a couple bottles?

EG_Wanna_Be said:
Absolutely glorious work! I wad hoping to do something similar, but I am curious... how are you labelling your bottles? Is there a means of doing only a couple bottles?

Print off what you want and stick them on with milk.

Mate just seen you can make some fantastic labels i was wondering if you had time you could make me 3 labels.

If you can ill give you the details and all that :thumb:

You're a professional designer of some description, right? If not, you've definitely missed your calling.

I use a machine I got from eBay called a xyron 900 with some repositionable adhesive. Print the labels on sheets shove em through for the stick and cut them with a craft knife. Usually 6 labels per sheet. I get about 36 650ml bottles from every brew. So labels don't work out too expensive in the end.

Donny70 said:
I use a machine I got from eBay called a xyron 900 with some repositionable adhesive. Print the labels on sheets shove em through for the stick and cut them with a craft knife. Usually 6 labels per sheet. I get about 36 650ml bottles from every brew. So labels don't work out too expensive in the end.

Love it... thanks for the head's up!

Has anyone else tried the milk theory above?

Latest posts

Back