A biking YAY!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations and welcome to the world of biking. There's nothing quite like it. From what my friend has told me (he only just passed) you have done well to pass yourself, as the whole thing sounds so complicated now, it's only been about 4 years or so since I did mine, but I can't believe how much its changed!

BrewDan said:
Congratulations and welcome to the world of biking. There's nothing quite like it. From what my friend has told me (he only just passed) you have done well to pass yourself, as the whole thing sounds so complicated now, it's only been about 4 years or so since I did mine, but I can't believe how much its changed!

:D

BigYin has had a bike for a while, he's passed the advanced test this time :)

Considering how badly motorcycles and booze mix I'm surprised how many bikers we have on here :D

I only had a quick read and then posted my reply, soon after I realised I had not read it properly and I was hoping no one would notice :whistle: Either way congratulations are still in order, im sure it must have been blimmin difficult! :thumb:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Dan, yeah, not the easiest thing to pass - then again, it'd be pretty worthless if it was easy to pass :lol:

Latest posts

Back