24 beers for £24?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hagrid

Reaction score
Mrs. Hagrid sent me a link to This today. With a deal for 24 craft beers at £24 delivered.
Mine are on their way!

They’re 330ml?

Apart from that I don’t think so. Mrs. Hagrid found it on money saving expert.

Tried this a few times today but keep getting invalid password message... May try again later

I tried this on the 48 for £48 offer at Christmas last, arrived ok and a nice looking range to offer guests etc, but on the whole the beers were disappointing and tasted a bit “thin”, almost as if they had been brewed short on the malt hence the price, I wouldn’t bother again, the beer hawk mystery boxes are fun when 2 for 1!

Glad I never got them...they sound like ditch water...if anyone has wasted their money and is feeling upset about it and too frightened to try them I can responsibility dispose if required.
I will do this as a friendly gesture all you have to do is pay the shipping.

Glad I never got them...they sound like ditch water...if anyone has wasted their money and is feeling upset about it and too frightened to try them I can responsibility dispose if required.
I will do this as a friendly gesture all you have to do is pay the shipping.

You are a kind hearted soul Clint....

They have been pushing this heavily for a while and this offer is permanent by the looks of it. They always have only x amount left so hurry but never run out!

out of my 24, there were quite a few lagers that were average. The pale ales were decent enough mostly on balance but wasn’t overly impressed in general.

Latest posts

Back