2012 National - what type of event do you want?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What type of event would you like the 2012 National to be?

• a) just a competition

• b) a competition with a social afterwards

• c) a competition that takes place at the same time as some seminars and with a social event afterwar

Results are only viewable after voting.

alikocho

Reaction score
In full on planning mode for this now, but a chance to ask a wide group of people, what type of event do you want?

a) just a competition
b) a competition with a social afterwards
c) a competition that takes place at the same time as some seminars and with a social event afterwards

Its worth bearing in mind, that some of these models could be practically challenging, and that they all bear different space requirements and therefore cost. They also have different levels of input in terms of finding volunteers to do things.

And, beyond this, do you want to volunteer to help?

Other than marrying my wife I'm a commitment-phobe.
I need to get the days booked off at work.

count me in as a volunteer. If you'd like someone to do a seminar on "brewing for the extremely lazy", I'm your man... A social would be really nice and I'm sure you could work something out for entries where there is no obligation to send in beers for the social unless you'll be attending.

Swazi said:
count me in as a volunteer. If you'd like someone to do a seminar on "brewing for the extremely lazy", I'm your man... A social would be really nice and I'm sure you could work something out for entries where there is no obligation to send in beers for the social unless you'll be attending.

Already done -
The intention is that the remaining beer be shared at the prize giving and in a social event afterwards. Bottles remaining from judging will be made available and entrants attending the awards are invited to bring additional samples of their entries to share with others.

wow, you got someone hosting a seminar on lazy brewing and sorted the bottle entry plus social thing. I'm looking forward to it :D

Latest posts

Back