• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

100L Blichmann Fermenators and Pilot plant

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beernerd

Reaction score
Offering for sale 2x100L Blichmann Fermenator. Acknowledged as the 'Rolls Royce' of the Homebrew sized conical fermentors. Seam free construction means for easier cleaning and sterilisation. Please note the fixtures on these units are the standard non 'triclamp' versions.
Also for sale is a 100 litre Moss Brew 'Pilot Plant' brewery. HLT and Copper are powered by single 3kw immersion heaters (standard fixings means easy replacement and maintenance). Movement of wort and liquor between vessels is via a single impeller pump housed at the base of the frame support and copper piping. The unit runs via a single 13A domestic electrical connection. During the last move the sparge arm sustained damage and this will be acknowledged in the asking price.
This sale is on a collection only basis due to the size of the equipment. It all fits on a standard pallet footprint and fully assembled stands 5 to 6 feet in height. I am looking for a quick sale and as such the price is £900 cash. The pickup would be from Derbyshire. No timewasters please.
Thank you for reading

IMAG0036.jpg

IMAG0037.jpg

IMAG0038.jpg

A very cheap deal already I know - I could afford it if it were just a little cheaper and would be able to collect/pay cash w/c 6th Dec.

Latest posts

Back