Who wants this guinness microdraught for Christmas?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is there so much hate on this forum.

I am ordering two (if they will send the second to Spain).

As above, I don't want a full size Guinness keg, it won't get drank and will take up my taps for homebrew. This will be perfect for the Guinness drinkers that call over. My wife likes a Guinness so will also use it.
I don't think there is a lot of hate on here. But we do object strongly to massively overpriced marketing bumf.
If you want a fancy dispenser for cans and bottles, look at the fizzics draught pour. Said it before and I'll say it again, does exactly what this Guinness doobry-ferkin does, but you can use it for any can or bottle and costs 7 times less. Also doesn't need bolting to a work surface and can be mobile by using batteries.
It's a proper bit of kit that I initially received as a 'gadget' and actually use all the time

I don't think there is a lot of hate on here. But we do object strongly to massively overpriced marketing bumf.
If you want a fancy dispenser for cans and bottles, look at the fizzics draught pour. Said it before and I'll say it again, does exactly what this Guinness doobry-ferkin does, but you can use it for any can or bottle and costs 7 times less. Also doesn't need bolting to a work surface and can be mobile by using batteries.
It's a proper bit of kit that I initially received as a 'gadget' and actually use all the time

I don't think their have published their costs so hard to tell if it's overpriced. I guess it's not subjective, I don't find it overpriced.

This is the first time I have heard about this gizmo. Have you tried a really old school can of Guinness in it?

Latest posts

Back