What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A bernardus abt 12 10.5% Victoria blonde 8.5% bush Noel 12% €8.50. 😍
8195F4C5-42CC-49C0-ABFD-314CE247E388.jpeg

no prizes for guessing the floris cactus. wink... - I love lupulus tripel (I have a few bottles down my shed TM ) so I'm keen to know what you think of their brune.

Mrs DoJ loves the floris range, Coconut & Mango, Ninkeberry are here usual gotos
The brune was nice not the best on the flight but top 3. The missus had the cactus and the frame Busch she loved them and she’s not a beer drinker. 12% beers are tight going after a few hours

The brune was nice not the best on the flight but top 3. The missus had the cactus and the frame Busch she loved them and she’s not a beer drinker. 12% beers are tight going after a few hours
drank my last bush 12% on the 24th oct. it was just past its bbe date and delicious, hard work keeping them long enough to age from sweet to complex

No work for me tomorrow, I’m having a few beers this evening.
First up is a Cali Common kindly shared by @dave_77.
Clarity and carbonation are both excellent, it pours with a fluffy head that lasted the whole pint.
The aroma is mellow and balanced between bready malts and piney hops. The flavour follow the aroma, with a lovely balance between malts and hops. It’s a really well made beer that I ripped through in about 10 minutes. Thank-you for sharing it.
I’m going to have one of my own now to see how it compares.
DC90787D-092C-4ED7-AEB2-955266312F2F.jpeg

Purely for research purposes of course🤔 here’s mine.
Its around 10 days ahead of Dave’s and it shows in clarity, carbonation is lower however. I preferred the higher carbed version but I can fix that easily. It’s also a little darker, but I‘m sure I’m still within style parameters.
The noticeable difference is in the hop choice, I went with Northern Brewer on its own and included a couple of decent late additions, the balance on this brew lies in that direction.

032A37CA-1C9F-411F-8B05-29DAFF567B21.jpeg

I won a box of beers in my company's advent calendar competition. Didn't realise what the Small Beer Company was all about until I got the box home and noticed the ABV on each bottle. Despite all beers being below 2.8%, I'm actually enjoying them. Nice couple of half pint glasses included too. My favourite so far is the Dark Lager at only 1% 😲. I was expecting thin and bland beers, but so far, that's not been the case. Still to try the Lager and the Steam Beer.

1000002620.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back