What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@samale porter.
Poured gently (under strict instructions)
High carbonation sets it aside from a stout. Dark roast malt flavour dominates hop flavour is subtle. Aroma again is the malt. Fairly dry finish with a roast chocolate flavour that lingers on the tongue. Very nice beer. Very stout like but with a more mellow but hopier profile. Damm good drop of beer.
Cheers big ears. View attachment 56757
Cheers John, did you pick much of the brambling cross hop's

Cheers John, did you pick much of the brambling cross hop's
To be honest no.
If you hadn’t have said I would never have known they were there tbh. I’ve used them in an English bitter and gotten the blackberry flavour but not this time. I think the roast malt masked a lot of the hop flavour. I love roast chocolate coffee bitter flavours though.

DSC_0043.JPG

The KBS clone is flowing tonight.

To be honest no.
If you hadn’t have said I would never have known they were there tbh. I’ve used them in an English bitter and gotten the blackberry flavour but not this time. I think the roast malt masked a lot of the hop flavour. I love roast chocolate coffee bitter flavours though.
Over 150g in there. I got a bit of blackcurrant when it was young but it seems to have faded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back