Trump v Biden

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will bet some beer Trump will win if he gets to stand. I am not a fan of either but Americans will vote trump in. His stance on immigration and funding wars alone will make him popular.

No chance of you posting the video where Trump confuses Nikki Halley with Nancy Pelosi, @Chippy_Tea ?

I posted the thread because Bidens mental health is being discussed in the news not because i am a fan of Trump if you want to post video of Trumps failing mental health go for it!

Feel free to answer my original question i am sure members would be interested to hear your views you obviously dont like Trump so do you think Biden is fit to serve another term?

If you had to choose the next president of the most powerful country in the world and your only two options were Biden or Trump who would you vote for?

Last edited:
So why didnt you answer the question?

Considering Trump is 77, questionable mental Faculties and failed to participate in a peaceful transfer of power on the last election, I would vote for Biden, if I were a US citizen.

I thought my previous post was clear, obviously not

Why should i post Trump video this is about a public speech where Bidens mental health is being discussed yet again.

Are you incapable of posting it yourself?

Tone comes across a bit aggressive there, I am sure that was unintentional.

Anyway, here is one video.

I feel for Ukraine if Trump gets in
I don't think it'll make any odds the American public have tired of spending so much money on a war they don't feel they should have got involved in I can see them lowering how much they are spending as it drags on whoever is president.

For a man who claims to be not a fan of Trump, you really seem to post more anti-Biden videos, @Chippy_Tea

I am not anti Biden what i have posted is evidence he is frail and is struggling which those that favour him refuse to believe.

If i was forced to choose between the two i would choose Trump not because i am a fan but because i think Biden is not fit mentally to do it anymore there are a few good examples here in the thread there are many many more.

That is because the content here shows he is frail and is struggling.

If i was forced to choose between the two i would choose Trump not because i am a fan but because i think Biden is not fit mentally to do it anymore there are a few good examples here in the thread there are many many more.
This, does not surprise me in the slightest.
I question the wisdom that a forum moderator uses the forum to air his political views. Shouldn't a moderator, by its very definition, be neutral?

I'm surprised that anyone thinks a narcissistic sociopath who ignores every single rule is mentally fit enough to lead a car boot sale, let alone the most powerful nation on the planet.

I'm surprised that anyone thinks a narcissistic sociopath who ignores every single rule is mentally fit enough to lead a car boot sale, let alone the most powerful nation on the planet.

Well as my OP states they only have two to choose from so the saying about a rock and a hard place comes to mind.

Latest posts

Back