Too much excitement for me.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrRook

Landlord.
Reaction score
Yesterday at lunch time at least six cop cars came roaring into the street I live on to deal with something next door. The police log on line said a "suicide threat". I'm not necessarily buying that. It was a pretty major response for a possible suicide.
I was looking out my front door window and spotted one of the cops had drawn his gun and the angle of him, the supposed suicide, and my front door would have been a big problem if he had fired and missed the s s.
It ended peaceably, but my insides were unsettled for several hours.

When i started reading i thought you had got caught up in this -

A 14-year-old boy has died after several people were stabbed - including two police officers - in a car and sword attack in north-east London.
The boy was among five people treated at the scene in Hainault who were taken to hospital, where he died.
A 36-year-old man was arrested after being Tasered by police 22 minutes after they were called to the scene.
Eyewitnesses described seeing the suspect run through the area with a sword before he was Tasered.
At a press conference, the Met Police said the suspect was in hospital being treated for injuries sustained when a vehicle he was in drove into a wall.
His condition means he has not yet been interviewed, police added.
Assistant Commissioner Louisa Rolfe said their investigations had not discovered any previous contact between the man and the police.

Full article - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-68927027

Latest posts

Back