Rose wine,

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willshill1

Reaction score
Hi started 1st wine kit on Tuesday, well 2nd really, last time was years ago, a real begginer disaster , with forums and YouTube help this one has started great, doing all the expected things and my main worry was temperature, but it’s perfect 20 degrees as per Beaverdale instruction , it’s their Rioja and that’s where my problem starts , my wife wants French rose like we drank in Nice , Provence style , a dry rose, does anyone know of a kit which is this style, your help would be greatly appreciated, thanks William

I cannot help with the dry Rose wine kit but you could try the supermarket juice wine in my signature below.

I wouldn't get too hung up on temperature i have made many gallons of wine in my kitchen which can get down to 15c in winter and i have never had one fail.

Hi ferment working well in downstairs WC , no complaints yet from wifey , just feeling sorry for herself, it’s all red not rose , have bottles and corks but was thinking of 5&10 litre bag in box, have you any experience of those

I haven't used them but I have seen them discussed on here with positive reviews, I use glass bottles and novotwist reusable caps bottling is a bit of a chore but a little bottler and a bucket cljp makes it bearable.

Thanks am a few weeks away yet , and found my old gallon demijohn yesterday in the attic , that’ll take care of some of it

Cheers have been reading and watching lots, great to have forums and YouTube, not like the first disaster wine kit I did years ago.

Latest posts

Back