• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale Intertap flow control tap, shank and shank adapters

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidHatton

Reaction score
Morning Gents, Looking to sell my intertap flow control tap and other bits in the photo's. not longer needed. Would like £55 with free uk post. Make an offer if the asking price is too high.

1 stainless steel intertap flow control tap
1 stainless steel tap shank 80mm
1 stainless steel tap shank adapter
1 stainless steel shank barb fitting

Tap.jpg Shank.jpg

Cheers David

Hi David,

I’m interested in the tap but have no use for the shank, adapter or barb fitting.

A new flow-control tap is £50 so assuming your tap is in nearly new condition I’d be happy to pay £45 for the tap (including postage) and you can keep the other bits or throw them in if you have no interest in them.

Hi David,

I’m interested in the tap but have no use for the shank, adapter or barb fitting.

A new flow-control tap is £50 so assuming your tap is in nearly new condition I’d be happy to pay £45 for the tap (including postage) and you can keep the other bits or throw them in if you have no interest in them.
will DM you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back