Curry...!!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Salmon Thai red curry with roasted peanuts
PXL_20230401_175357083.jpg

I always assume the whole star.

Also 1 tbsp of fenugreek seeds = 1 week of every soft furnishing in the house smelling of curry.
And 1 tbsp of turmeric means your hands looking like this after washing three times

But ... DAMN, it's worth it 🧡

1680877416719.png
1680878310970.png

Last edited:
Tried this one last weekend, a chef I hadn't seen before: one of the best so far, didn't put quite as much sugar in as he does and used my own regular curry gravy rather than his, came out great!

After Latif's Inspired and Misty Ricardo, I now seem to be working my way through Al's Kitchen curries.The Ceylon was the best one yet, I didn't have the Coconut Milk Powder but it didn't seem to make any difference as there's Coconut Milk in there, added a few onions early on too. Probably the best balanced curry I've made, in terms of heat and sweetness.

I pick mine and put them in a takeaway tub then put them straight in the freezer. Great in curry and on pizza.
I put mine in a zip lock bag, close 90%, suck out air with straw and seal. It's not vacuum but it's not nothing and saves room.

Latest posts

Back