What are you drinking 2024.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I’m out here I thought now might be a good time to try my latest bitter, “Amber Alert”. This is it, 5.1% and very easy drinking. The beer has a lovely fresh sweet toffee/floral aroma, is perfectly balanced with a soft lingering bitterness and a flavour that’s clean with mild spice and earthy floral notes. Lovely!

IMG_6550.jpeg

Haven’t had a beer in over a month (apart from a couple on holiday but they don’t count) but the bank holiday has pushed me over the edge. A bottle of my RIS from a dwindling supply and must be a year old and all the better for it. Just over 10% and the flavour is nearly rum like with lots of molasses and plum with a hint of chocolate and a decent hop aroma. The alcohol lets you know it’s there on the finish and a very rich mouthfeel leaves a decent aftertaste. Time really changes these big beers.
IMG_1674.jpeg

View attachment 99149
Tribute. My DIY is done! Just need the plumber back to sort the rad.
Unfortunately my outside table isn't as clean as it should be as Mrs Clint has been planting seeds,and leaving a mess.

I've been doing similar to Mrs Clint.. Just about to harvest my pumpkin patch with Goofy and Jack Skellington 🤣

20240506_182520.jpg

Having an outdoor beer while contemplating my lot. Just when life was supposed to be getting easier, we’ve decided to put the house on the market and uncertainty abounds.
Oh well, a couple more of these in the sun and everything will seem rosy again.
View attachment 99190

A what are you drinking/show us your dog combo 🙂

Latest posts

Back