Four Priests Brewery YouTube channel

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the blue corner it's Andy "The Chopper" Chopps; in the red corner it's Northern "Not the US Homebrew Store" Brewer.

Who will win...?

1000047356.gif

Sorry, bit ******.

That scared the s**t out of me watching it last night! It reminded me of a few weeks ago when I used silicon hose to wash equipment out and put a hose gun on the end of it without a flow stopper. I don’t know what was worse the ringing in my ears when it bang or the water on the kitchen floor! @chopps - definitely were quicker to the tap than me 😂

That scared the s**t out of me watching it last night! It reminded me of a few weeks ago when I used silicon hose to wash equipment out and put a hose gun on the end of it without a flow stopper. I don’t know what was worse the ringing in my ears when it bang or the water on the kitchen floor! @chopps - definitely were quicker to the tap than me 😂
Time started to go slowly at that point so it felt longer than it was to get to the shut off.

Latest posts

Back