Wyndham Winder

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kingfisher

Regular.
Reaction score
HLT on at 8.15, bacon sandwich in hand, Wyndham Winder, Marc Ollosson page 153 underway.

Sparged and boiled now 14.00, waiting for the hops to settle a little before putting my wellies on and playing with the hot water :) Looks like my most efficient brew to date. :pray: :pray:

T'was another case of production overuling engineering and requiring the plant to perform before properly commissioned. However engineering provided the fix as usual and the production target was acheived :thumb: . All health and safety issues inc risk assessment, method statements and work permits were not observed during this process. But I wore my wellies.

The brew station
brewstationa.jpg

The spinny sparger
spargerextrocount.jpg

The wort chiller
wortchiller.jpg

The wort chiller again
brewstation2.jpg

The End
theend.jpg

Pitched it with a Brewlabs starter of Thames Valley No.3

Cracking set of pics K :clap:

Your setup looks great :thumb:

If it is, I have to pop there next week, I might have to pick one up :D

Nice pics, although you seem to have a milk bottle levitating beside the mash tun. :eek:

Buzz said:
Nice pics, although you seem to have a milk bottle levitating beside the mash tun. :eek:

No :nono: that's my special plastic thingy with lots of little holes drilled in it for distributing the sweet wort over the top of the grain bed, it's magic :grin: and saves on kitchen foil. It's balanced on top of a plastic jug.

Kingfisher said:
No :nono: that's my special plastic thingy with lots of little holes drilled in it for distributing the sweet wort over the top of the grain bed, it's magic :grin: and saves on kitchen foil. It's balanced on top of a plastic jug.
Ah, I can see the jug now - must get my specs upgraded. Interesting idea too, might look into that :thumb:

Latest posts

Back