Turbo cider Video

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

equiliser

Reaction score
Thought i would try a turbo cider as it seems to be very popular with all uk brewers
since vids are a bit thin on the ground and as i'm new to wine and cider brewing i thought i would document it on my you-tube channel
hopefully i have made it look easy for those thinking about brewing something for the first time.

the link below

http://youtu.be/DLG-DuZEkI4

If you have any ideas of anything for me to brew let me know and i'll make it and video it to help those who like to see the brewing process in action.

Dave - whatsbrewingUK.

Looks very simple would like to see a taste test on this if you can please seeing your not a big cider fan would like to hear your thoughts on it :drink:

Nice vid Dave, thanks. Almost exactly how I made my first batch tonight, only I added a few other things as well!! Should've checked before I started but good to see mate.

Keep 'em coming!

Sometime this week I'll be doing a long "How to TC" post with photos. Possibly not here though. Thought about a vid but couldn't be arsed to set the camera up.
Now, let's look at yours...

No yeast nutrient? I always chuck a bit in. Or is it already mixed into that yeast you used?
I always stick in some strong tea, for tannin.
I never bother with that shaking it thing - I find the yeast sinks, then over about 6 hours comes back to the top, and by 1 (maybe 1.5) days has spread throughout the liquid.
When I saw how much headspace you'd left, I thought, ooo, and indeed you had an escape. I leave at least half a litre, and top up on day4.

Latest posts

Back