The Last Beer You Drank...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ukulele Kris

Reaction score
What's the last beer you drank?

I've been out to see a circus/acrobatic act for my birthday today, and then stopped at a pub before Nando's, and had Infra Red from Hard Knott Brewery.

A Red IPA, 6.2% and bloody lovely. Lots of hoppy notes, and felt like a good evening beer.

I would have posted a link at this point, but apparently that looks spammy for a new user. So, google it. It's properly ace :D

I'm about to start supping on Ramsbottom from Dent Brewery

... so, tell me about your last sup...

my last sup..............
er 2 glasses of Bushmills Irish Malt.............. :party: sorry sometimes I feel a rebel.

Half litre Rychtar Standard, Czech table lager (svetle vycepni) yesterday. Lots of pilsner malt sweetness, good balance of bitterness but of rather poor type, definitely not Saaz, I'd say rather Magnum, Premiant at best. Wanted Holba Serak vycepni, but they didn't have in stock.

One of my Better Brew Midland Milds last night. Not *quite* as good as their lagers and IPA but still a perfectly lovely pint - quite Wherryish in some of the malty notes.

Last commercial one was a "Clootie Dumpling" from the Orkney Brewery. Decent pint with lovely spice notes but could easily have used a whole load more body to balance those spices. B+

I have only been drinking comercials lately, the last being a Thwaits Triple C.
Very light and very hoppy with strong citrus notes at the beginning with a nice bitter after taste.
Also my goto comercial beer, Bombardier, very nice and balanced with plenty of malt and body.

I almost sound as if i know what im talking about, Almost! :rofl:

Andy

calumscott said:
graysalchemy said:
3 Bottles of Odd Job pale ale 7.5% :drunk: :drunk:

On a school night?!?! You're hardcore, you are!! :lol:

No that was sunday night and yes 3 was far too many but I still enjoyed it :lol: :lol:

graysalchemy said:
calumscott said:
graysalchemy said:
3 Bottles of Odd Job pale ale 7.5% :drunk: :drunk:

On a school night?!?! You're hardcore, you are!! :lol:

No that was sunday night and yes 3 was far too many but I still enjoyed it :lol:

Still technically a school night! ;)

(Oh, and I'm now the proud owner of 4 x 1gall demijohns so your TC's opening is immenent! Just need to pop to the LHBS and get some bungs and locks and whatnot first...)

I've just tried a shop bought beer from Morrisson's. Apparently according to the label its a Premium Hefe Weissbeer called Franziskaner . All I can say is its bloody horrible, first beer to make me spit in a long time... :sick:

The last beer I had was last night and it was my own "Stoutmageddon", real good (if I don't say so myself!) If I'm not careful there wont be much left...although I could just make some more... :whistle:

Re :Franziskaner

Home Bargains occasionally have it for about a quid a bottle. About all it's worth. I wouldn't say it's horrible, but it aint great. Tastes better when poured over a wedge of lemon

One of my Coopers Euro Lagers. In fact, more than one if I'm being honest :)

Latest posts

Back