Te s cos

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dandan

Regular.
Reaction score
Was in tescos today on t'weekly shop! and was looking at the world foods (or what ever they call it) section and for corriander seeds for my Hoegaarden clone/experiment (46p per 100g by the way), and saw some 2L cartons of Costa polish juice! 2 for £2 so picked up a couple of blackcurrent! (they had other flavors)

!t says 100% on it but after closer inspection it means 100% Vit C Not 100% BlackCurrent :cry:

But it says it contains no Perservitives!! so will be giving it a bash! Its not 100% blackcurrent, it ha Apple, Blackcurrent, Choke Berry!

It also contains: acidty regulator, aspartame, acesulfam-k, sodium saccharinate- will these contents affect fermentation? is it worth boiling the the juice before hand?

Those listed ingredients are, acid and artificial sweeteners :thumb:
No need to boil ;)

Ace I didn't know what aspartame, acesulfam-k, sodium saccharinate was, its hopefully going to be a brew weekend (Hoegaarden, Hop wine, Blackcurrent wine, along with lots of racking and tasteing) :party: I'll try and take pictures of the day! :drink:

dandan - that sounds like a great weekend :thumb:

dandan has the bug, dandan has the bug, dandan has the bug, dandan has the bug, dandan has the bug, dandan has the bug, :thumb:

Wez said:
dandan - that sounds like a great weekend :thumb:

dandan has the bug, dandan has the bug, dandan has the bug, dandan has the bug, dandan has the bug, dandan has the bug, :thumb:

:lol:

It is addictive!!!

Latest posts

Back