S30

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Assuming the S30 male thread you want to connect to is a keg valve, what do you want to connect to it?

This: http://www.goodlifehomebrew.com/hambleton-bard-8-gram-bulb-gas-injector.php has a female S30 connector at one end and a different male thread at the other. I have one to hand but no way to measure and describe the dimensions of the male thread, though it may be less "silly" than the S30 and so easier to find a hose or pipe fitting for.

I am in the process of sorting my cornie gas fed at the moment and yesterday I bought a BSP female with tale only to find it didn't fit.......this post is a day late for me :lol:
I didn't realise the S30 was an unusual thread, just assumed it would be BSP .
Several years ago I fitted S30 valves to my cornie lids and have just inserted a parallel adaptor into them when I needed to gas up.
It would seem to me that I need to get some proper "gas in" connectors and abandon my S30 if the thread is not matchable :?
Norm has the fittings for £8 to £3 for p & p. which would be no messing about and about the same price as those injector things.
Whats the way forward :?
S

y7017%20400.jpg

There you are E, zome in on that ;)

S

Latest posts

Back